[imp] Important problem with dynamic interface

Agustín Quintana agustin at iuma.ulpgc.es
Fri Nov 25 13:44:55 UTC 2011

English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.

We have this configuration:

OS: Ubuntu 10.04.3 LTS
Webserver: Apache 2.2.14
PHP: 5.3.2
Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 4.0.3
Horde (horde): 4.0.12
Mail (imp): 5.0.15
Imapproxy: 1.2.6

When we view some mailboxes in dynamic mode the connection fails and
the interface shows the following error:

Error when communicating with the server

This happens too when we do a search.

This doesn't never happens in traditional mode.

Then, we cannot see any folder and in the top of the messages lists
shows "Loading". This happens with multiple web browsers:

Firefox 8.0
Internet Explorer 8.0
Opera 11.52
Google Chrome 15

And with "Javascript Caching" enabled and disabled in the server.

We debug with Firefox:

TypeError: this.data.get(o.key) is undefined
https://webmail2.iuma.ulpgc.es/static/381055af51fc3f31c4ca38cfc1e704d3.js
Line 832

And with Internet explorer.

Line 832
onException#<Hash:{'name': 'TypeError', 'message':
'\'this.data.get(...)\' es nulo o no es un objeto', 'number':
-2146823281, 'description': '\'this.data.get(...)\' es nulo o no es un
objeto'}>

It seems to be an error with javascript library. No errors in Horde
log. We clear the browser cache.

Thanks in advance.