[imp] Log file location

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at buongiorno.com
Sun Nov 27 04:06:19 UTC 2011

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/TOFU

On 26 November 2011 17:12, Alex May <alex at maymay.de> wrote:

> [...]

Well, if you won't tell us what system you have, then we can't help.
Debian (which I use) does have a /var/log/syslog.log.  But syslog also
allows me to define a *.horde and route it to a specific
/path/to/file.log

However, if you go to the administrations options and change the horde
option from syslog to file you will find the options available will
change to guide you (which is perhaps why it's not specifically
documented someplace).  However, if you just change it in the file
then you're on your own.  I wouldn't recommend this approach.

Simon