[imp] Composition and PDF attachments

cjdl01 cjdl01 at brokensolstice.com
Wed Nov 30 22:36:55 UTC 2011

>> I don't think that this is necessarily a horde bug (it probably has
>> more to do with the linux port of FF), but if there is anything I
>> can do to get this working it would be of great help.
>
> Right now I am using FF9 on Win7.
>
> But the PDF plugin is known to be wonky at times on all platforms,
> at least for me.  I can load a PDF and nothing will happen - then I
> hit refresh and it will instantly load.  That's sort of what your
> issue feels like.
>
> michael

FF9?  Is that a beta version?  That hasn't been released yet.  At any
rate, the refresh idea was a good one (whether you meant that as a
suggestion or not!), but no dice.  I did install opera, and it works,
so it is definitely a linux FF thing, it did this win FF3.x, 7.x and
now 8.x.  Problem is, I hate Opera. X(