[imp] Download all Attachments is not seen.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Fri Dec 2 10:53:21 UTC 2011

Dear List,

I was looking for an icon just below the list of attachments for this
option to come (like in H3).  It looks like, it is not there now.  It
is available only under 'Attachments' as one of the options (row
having delete,reply etc).

Can somebody confirm, such an icon is not available in H4/IMP5.

Regards,
ANANT.

----- Message from ANANT S ATHAVALE <asa at isac.gov.in> ---------