[imp] Fw: Fw: Fw: Strange header problem in IMP 5.0.14's message window.

Pro Green European pro_green_european at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 07:22:58 UTC 2011

This strange header problem still exists. No matter what I do, I cannot get rid of this error.

In simulation this error never occurs, but in my live virtualized webmailserver this error occurs all the time.

This is not a multicore issue (read somewhere that PHP and multi threading causes setlocale issues in PHP with multicore systems), I've tried booting the virtual server with a single core, but the error remains.

What to do?

Thx,
/PGE