[imp] Error message while viewing mails.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Fri Dec 9 09:29:29 UTC 2011

Dear List,

We are testing Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 4.0.4 in Traditional mode.

The following is the error we get 'Requested Message Not found'.

This is reproducible always.

When we open INBOX, Filter Messages->Don't Show->Seen

And while opening and seeing mails one by one and when we reach the
last one, we see this message.

Can somebody also confirm this behaviour.

--
Anant S Athavale,

message.