[imp] No Stationery Option in Compose Window

cjdl01 cjdl01 at brokensolstice.com
Fri Dec 9 13:55:08 UTC 2011

I have been messing with this for a bit now, and have looked on the
bugs site, as well as searching the mail list and wiki, and I don't
notice any mention of my problem.  At first I though I just didn't dig
through all the preferences closely enough, but I've been through them
all now (several times), and I don't see anything to flip it on.

As the Subject of this email states, I'm not getting any option to
select a stationery when composing and email.  I'm not even sure what
it is supposed to look like, a drop-down somewhere at the top of the
Compose window I imagine...  But I have been experimenting and made
both html and plain text stationary -- but I never get an option to
use them.

I haven't changed any preferences for imp, so is there a config file
that needs to be edited to add this?  If so, what needs to be changed?

Thank you.

-Chris