[imp] Delay after login

Jānis je at ktf.rtu.lv
Tue Dec 13 09:33:06 UTC 2011

Citējot Simon Brereton <simon.brereton at buongiorno.com>
Mon, 12 Dec 2011 09:18:18 -0500:

> On Dec 12, 2011 3:36 AM, "Jānis" <je at ktf.rtu.lv> wrote:
>>
>> Hi!
>>
>> After upgrade to Horde 4.0.12 some strange delay showed up rigth after
> the login - browser shows about 50% progress, then freezes for some 5 -10
> (?) seconds and then the portal page opens (as it should).
>>
>> Is that ok?
>
> Cleared your cache?

may be that delay is somehow related to the following php notice:

PHP Notice:  Unknown: SECURITY PROBLEM: insecure server advertised
AUTH=PLAIN (errflg=1) in Unknown on line 0

http server does not use secure connections and as far as the mail
system is concerned - it resides on the same server, so I do not see
any reason for horde to use secure connections to the mail system.