[imp] Cannot create subfolders

Claude Tompers claude.tompers at restena.lu
Fri Dec 16 07:54:47 UTC 2011

Hello,

I have a problem with creating subfolders in IMP 5. I experienced the
problem in 5.0.16 and 5.0.15, I did not try in any older version.

I'm able to create folders at the base level, but I can not create
subfolders by right-clicking a folder an selecting "Create subfolder".
It fails silently.
On the other side, it works to create another folder at base level and
the drag-n-drop it into another folder.

Is this a known issue or is there something I can do to correct this ?

kind regards,
Claude Tompers

--
Claude Tompers