[imp] Autoexpand not working for additinal field of LDAP

Seth Green registrations at baruchgreen.net
Thu Jan 5 13:54:46 UTC 2012

<SNIP>
> > ----- Message from asa <at> isac.gov.in ---------
> >     Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 18:35:03 +0530
> >     From: ANANT S ATHAVALE <asa <at> isac.gov.in>
> >  Subject: [imp] Autoexpand not working for additinal field of LDAP
> >       To: horde <at> lists.horde.org
> >       Cc: imp <at> lists.horde.org
> >

> >> Dear List,
> >>
> >> I am testing Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 4.0.3.
> >>

> >> NOTE:  I am able to search based on staffnumber in Turba and also
> >> in IMP (if I click on Address book).  But, autoexpand does not work
> >> with staffnumber.  This was working and working in older HGWE.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >>
> >> Anant Athavale
</SNIP>

I'm using the standard sql backend with an added field for "Home e-mail" and
have the same behavior -- shows up in turba, can be searched as a field in
turba, can be searched within imp if I click on the "To:" link from the compose
window, but does not autoexpand.

I'm using imp 5.0.17 and turba 3.0.10.

-- Seth Green