[imp] Doubt on Smart Reply feature.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Mon Jan 9 05:40:42 UTC 2012

Dear List,

I have a small doubt on Smart Reply feature.  This feature was
initially working giving me a notice like 'You are replying to a
mailing list, reply to sender instead.

After upgrading to Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 4.0.4, I think, it
might have stopped working.  I noticed that this is not working only
today.  I checked whether there is any configuration which is not
enabled which will make it work again.  But, there is no preference.
(All this in Traditional Mode)

Then, I tried using DIMP, and it was working there and then I came
back to Traditional mode, it started working.

What may be the reason, earlier it was not working and it started
working only after I used DIMP.

--
Anant S Athavale,

message.