[imp] Flag for "Message has Attachments"

cjdl01 cjdl01 at brokensolstice.com
Fri Jan 13 02:23:46 UTC 2012

Hello,

We are having some issues with emails with attachments not being
immediately identifiable.  I noticed that under "Flags", there is an
option to flag emails with attachments with a certain color.  I have
tested this, and it doesn't seem to be working.  I set the flag to
purple, and neither existing messages, or new messages are getting
flagged.

I'm using procmail with my filter instead of imap, is that why?  Is
there any way to get this flagging working?  It works in all other
respects as far as I can see...

My horde/imp are current on all packages (verified through pair just a
moment ago).

Thank you!

-Chris