[imp] Equivalent to Roundcubes 'automx' plugin ...

Marc Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Mon Feb 6 10:33:24 UTC 2012

One suggestion by a client was to key it based on the username, instead of domain … so instead of going to http://webmail.<domain> and login in as user at domain, everyone would go to https://webmail.hub.org and login as user at domain, and the @domain part would be used to determine the right mail server …

Doing a google search for something like this, first thing I came across was:

	https://code.google.com/p/roundcube-automx/

The concept is out there, but, I'm not finding equivalent for Horde … did come across:

	http://wiki.horde.org/ImapSelect?referrer=HowTo

But trying to follow the example(s), I seem to be getting an empty $userId passed to the pre authenticate hook, so am still missing something …

Has anyone done this and is willing to share how / what am I missing?

Thx …