[imp] authentication lost to imap server

Diego D'Angelo diegonob at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 12:12:30 UTC 2012

>  Hi list, we have a problem in horde/imp, everything is working fine until
>> random moment writing a mail in imp or viewing mail, etc, imp shows an
>> error like this:
>> "Server does not support TLS connections"
>> and the only thing we can do when appear this message is logout, and them
>> login again...
>> this problem is in dimp and tradicional mode.
>>

> If the problem happens in the middle of the session, it sounds like either
> a PHP or IMAP server issue.  As if the SSL connection is being lost during
> the middle of a page access.
>
> Horde does not have any control over the underlying data stream.
>
> michael

Yes, the problem happens in the middle of the session, but it is very
extrange, for example, with my user, one day the problem appears 4 times in
a hour and others users can work fine all day long, i don't find a logic to
explain it.

We create other virtual machine from de scratch, install horde with lastest
stables versions and the problem persist, i think should be something with
debian squeeze?

Tell me if you think how to follow this problem, how can we detect if this
is a php problem?

Regards
Diego