[imp] Showing more than one message/page

Rickard Hill r.hill at gate5.se
Tue Feb 21 12:45:46 UTC 2012

Vilius Šumskas skrev 2012-02-21 13:24:

>>> You have probably locked all Mail preferences in prefs.php.
>> I just checked the prefs.php and can't find anything that
>> resembleslocking settings for users.
>> Would youknow where in the file this could be found?
> Please read /horde/config/prefs.php header.
Yes, I have read it, and I know it suggests to use prefs.local.php,
however I do not have such a file, nor do I know what to put in it (if I
were to create it) to unlock any functions that are supposed to be locked.
Same with prefs.d, which contains 10-webmail.php which also doesn't seem
to have anything regarding locks there.

Please do not now say "Please read the manual".
I wouldn't have gone through the hassle of joining the mailing list if I
didn't atleast try to find an answer myself first,
I have searched, but could not find the answer, hence me asking for help.