[imp] Showing more than one message/page

Rickard Hill r.hill at gate5.se
Tue Feb 21 13:52:52 UTC 2012

Vilius Šumskas skrev 2012-02-21 14:24:

>> one

>>> Please read /horde/config/prefs.php header.
>> Yes, I have read it, and I know it suggests to use prefs.local.php,
>> however I do not have such a file, nor do I know what to put in it (if I
>> were to create it) to unlock any functions that are supposed to be locked.
>> Same with prefs.d, which contains 10-webmail.php which also doesn't seem
>> to have anything regarding locks there.
> Then you should re-read it again. Or at least search for the word "lock".
>
> Most of the functionality including messages per page are not locked by default. So you or someone else on the system changed that.

Nope, neither me nor anyone else have locked anything.
It's a fresh installation and the only changes I have done in any config
file is for kronolith and gollem, I have not touched settings in any
file for IMP.
(Which, I would have thought, would have been proven by the fact that I
said that there are no prefs.local.php, and 10-webmail.php not
containing anything that resembles any kind of locking.)
And unless I got hacked by an idiot who just wanted to mess with my
horde installation but nothing else, nobody else have changed anything
either.
This being because I am the only one with
physical/shell/horde-administration access.