[imp] Showing more than one message/page

Rickard Hill r.hill at gate5.se
Tue Feb 21 15:41:26 UTC 2012

Michael J Rubinsky skrev 2012-02-21 16:13:

> Quoting Rickard Hill <r.hill at gate5.se>:
>
>> Nope, neither me nor anyone else have locked anything.
>> It's a fresh installation and the only changes I have done in any
>> config file is for kronolith and gollem, I have not touched settings
>> in any file for IMP.
>> (Which, I would have thought, would have been proven by the fact that
>> I said that there are no prefs.local.php,
>
> Not necessarily. You might have edited prefs.php.

I was looking through the prefs.php, searching for the word "lock", but
couldn't find anything in there.
Could you let me know what to look for?

>> and 10-webmail.php not
>
> How did you install Horde? This file does not look like something we
> distribute.

It was installed with pear as per the website.
Although, sorry, I meant 10-webmail.xml
Contents:

localhost:/www-root/noratx/horde/imp/config/conf.d# cat 10-webmail.xml
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!-- $Id$ -->
<configuration>
<configsection name="menu">
<configmultienum name="apps" desc="Select any applications that should be
   linked in IMP's menu" required="false">turba,ingo,kronolith,mnemo
<values>
<configspecial application="horde" name="apps" />
</values>
</configmultienum>
</configsection>
</configuration>