[imp] never displaying quota...

Alain DEFRANCE alain.defrance at univ-evry.fr
Thu Feb 23 12:05:42 UTC 2012

hello all

i've horde3.3.13 and imp H3 (4.3.11) installed and both working fine
instead the quota status bar (never displayed !)

i use server dovecot version 2.0.9
i can see quota status with telnet imap connexion

in my /var/www/html/horde/imp/config/servers.php file i have tried
several things :

'driver' => 'maildir'
'driver' => 'imap'

nothing works...

i've a sogo webmail who is plug on the same dovecot imap server and in
sogo i can see the right quota...

if you have some ideas, that's wille be great help for me...

regards

--
*Alain DEFRANCE* - Ingénieur systèmes et réseaux

Direction des systèmes d'information (DiSI)

Centre d'Exploitation des Infrastructures Informatiques (CEDII)
Cellule Réseau et Expertise Systèmes

Bât Ile de France - RDC - Bureau 58
Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne
4, Bd F. Mitterrand - 91025 EVRY Cedex

Tel : 01.69.47.80.69 - Fax : 01.69.47.80.24
Mail : alain.defrance at univ-evry.fr
Site UEVE : http://www.univ-evry.fr