[imp] IMP H4 (5.0.19) (final) - Getting Error: T"he server was unable to generate the message list." for some users.

gimili gimili17 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 13:00:11 UTC 2012

On 2/28/12 6:44 AM, Jan Schneider wrote:
> The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the
> Internet Mail
> Program (IMP) version H4 (5.0.19).

In Internet Explorer 9 I am getting  "The server was unable to generate
the message list." for some users.  It seems to only affect the inbox.

In Firefox 10.02 I am getting "Fatal error: __clone method called on
non-object in /usr/share/php/Horde/Imap/Client/Data/Envelope.php on line
90" and again only affects inbox.

--
gimili