[imp] Kronolith with (d)imp sidebar

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at horde.org
Fri Mar 2 14:43:12 UTC 2012

Zitat von Martin Hochreiter <linuxbox at wavenet.at>:

>> Nope, that won't work with the dynamic versions of the
>> applications. Any specific reason why you want to have the folder
>> list available?
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Gunnar
> Yes - the look and feel is weired. We want to try
> horde-imp-kronolith as replacement for our students in our
> university network and
> all our  ( not so IT familiar ) test students are fighting with the
> changing menu style.... (some close the browser completely because
> they dont find back to webmail [!])
>
> Thats why I am asking if you have the chance to let the dimp sidebar
> visible and not have to change back to traditional ...

This is a UI flaw that we accepted with Horde 4.0 but we are currently
working on fixing this for 5.0.

We will try to go back to a unified UI that has the applications in a
top navigation bar that will be kept fix. This has been discussed on
the dev at l.h.o list. I would hope this resolves the problem.

5.0 will be released in April this year.

Cheers,

Gunnar

--
Core Developer