[imp] Subscribing to folders

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Mon Mar 19 21:46:58 UTC 2012

Hi all,

probably I have missed something obvious, but:

I did an install of current stable horde+imp+groupware on my
ldap-test-network. Its working surprisingly well. Before horde I already
had mailboxes auto-generated when the user is created in fusiondirectory
and shared mail-folders created and acls adopted when the group is
created and memberships changed. All well. Using these in thunderbird
works well, now using horde there is one small glitch: When I
unsubscribe from a folder, I don't know how to subscribe again in horde.
I can still see the folder when I click "show all folders", I can
re-subscribe in thunderbird and the horde accepts that. But I didn't yet
find a way to subscribe to a folder in horde.
Thinking about it, I didn't yet find a central subscription
dialog/window either.

What did I miss?

Thanks for your answers,

Arnold
--
Dieses Email wurde elektronisch erstellt und ist ohne handschriftliche
Unterschrift gültig.