[imp] Subscribing to folders

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Tue Mar 20 16:36:59 UTC 2012

On Tuesday 20 March 2012 00:40:46 Vilius Šumskas wrote:
> Arnold Krille <arnold at arnoldarts.de> rašė:
> >>
> >> Folder Actions ->  Show All Folders on the left?
> >
> > Yep, that shows me all folders, both subscribed and unsubscribed.
> > But how do I subscribeto folders  in horde/imp?
>
> Left click on the folder -> Subscribe.

You mean like in the attached screenshot?

As I said before: The horde-install is up-to-date stable installed with pear
folowing the instructions for installation of horde4. Creating folders works,
creating subfolders works. The automatic subscription to new folders works,
unsubscribing from folders works, showing all folders works. Subscribing to
unsubscribed folders might work if I would find a gui option in horde/imp...

Have fun,

Arnold