[imp] Subscribing to folders

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Tue Mar 20 20:47:30 UTC 2012

On 20.03.2012 20:09, Vilius Šumskas wrote:
> Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 6:36:59 PM, you wrote:

>>> Left click on the folder ->  Subscribe.
>
>> You mean like in the attached screenshot?
>
>> As I said before: The horde-install is up-to-date stable installed with pear
>> folowing the instructions for installation of horde4. Creating folders works,
>> creating subfolders works. The automatic subscription to new folders works,
>> unsubscribing from folders works, showing all folders works. Subscribing to
>> unsubscribed folders might work if I would find a gui option in horde/imp...
>
> You  click  to  Show  All  Folders and then right click on unsubscribed
> folder  to  subscribe  it.  You cannot subscribe/unsubscribe the Inbox
> obviously.

Guess which folder I clicked to get the shown context-menu???

A hint: You can see the clicked folder-name in the title of the
context-menu.

Another hint: Its really the folder I successfully unsubscribed before.
Now I want to subscribe it again.

I guess I found a bug here. Strange thing that no one else seems to be
affected while I see it in three different browsers on three different
systems (with actually 4 of the nine combinations tested).

Can anyone really help me and either tell me what borked our
installation or confirm this obvious bug? Or is this even a feature?

Thanks,

Arnold
--
Dieses Email wurde elektronisch erstellt und ist ohne handschriftliche
Unterschrift gültig.