[imp] message of redirection reg.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Thu Mar 22 10:43:15 UTC 2012

Dear All,

Just upgraded to IMP 5.0.19.

I am using traditional mode.

When I redirect a mail, it gets redirected properly, but when I open
the same mail again, I see a message with yellow background saying
"You redirected this message to Array, Array on 22/03/2012 04:09:59
PM."  Here Array should have been actually email id.  This was not
happening before the upgrade.  Can anyone confirm this behaviour.

--
Anant S Athavale,

message.