[imp] Set a default value and lock "msgflags" in IMP

Sebastian Arcus shop at open-t.co.uk
Fri Apr 27 17:33:57 UTC 2012

Hi Vikas,

On 27/04/12 18:20, Vikas Parashar wrote:
> Hi Sebastian,
>

> I just want to add some thing's. Best way to set default prefs is that
> maintain a prefs.local.php. just like below
>

> $prefs['msgflags']['value'] ='a:0:{}'
> $prefs['msgflags']['locked'] =true
>
> instead of made some modification in prefs.php.

Thanks for that - as my original post notes, I've put my changes in
prefs.local.php

> $_prefs['msgflags'] = array(
>      // 'value' = serialize(array())
>      'value' =>  'a:0:{}'
> );
>

> As far as i know, you can use your customize theme and amend color whatever
> you want.

The problem is that I'm trying to set a default value for flag colours
for all users and lock it - in prefs.local.php

I've already changed them for individual users through the interface -
and it works - but they only apply to that particular user and the
settings go in the SQL back end. I need a way of specifying defaults in
prefs.local.php - and I can't find the right syntax/format for the array
'msgflags'.

Thanks,

Sebastian