[imp] Set a default value and lock "msgflags" in IMP

Sebastian Arcus shop at open-t.co.uk
Fri Apr 27 18:33:11 UTC 2012

On 27/04/12 19:20, Vilius Šumskas wrote:
> Sveiki,
>
> Friday, April 27, 2012, 8:33:57 PM, you wrote:
>

>>> $_prefs['msgflags'] = array(
>>>       // 'value' = serialize(array())
>>>       'value' =>   'a:0:{}'
>>> );
>>>

>>> As far as i know, you can use your customize theme and amend color whatever
>>> you want.
>
>> The problem is that I'm trying to set a default value for flag colours
>> for all users and lock it - in prefs.local.php
>
>> I've already changed them for individual users through the interface -
>> and it works - but they only apply to that particular user and the
>> settings go in the SQL back end. I need a way of specifying defaults in
>> prefs.local.php - and I can't find the right syntax/format for the array
>> 'msgflags'.
>
> Check SQL backend for 'msgflags' for the particular user where you modified the flags
> like   they   should   be.   And   then   copy  paste  that  value  to
> prefs.local.php.

As I've mentioned in my original post, I've already looked in the SQL
backend. The value is one very long hex number (at least it looks like a
hex number, it starts with "\x"). Actually, most values in horde_prefs
seem to be hex numbers (even the ones that have proper human readable
correspondents in prefs.local.php) - so I don't think I can just copy
them to the prefs.local.php.