[imp] Junk Mail

Claude Tompers claude.tompers at restena.lu
Thu May 3 11:40:32 UTC 2012

On 05/03/2012 11:56 AM, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von Claude Tompers <claude.tompers at restena.lu>:

>>> Sure, use the "Report as not Spam" button.
>>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> There's the problem. The message already has the 'junk' icon set. If I
>> do a right-click, I see 'report as spam' though.
>> The message has the IMAP flag $JUNK set.
>
> The button doesn't depend on the IMAP flag, which would be unreliable.
> See the IMP configuration instead.

This is ok so far, I'm more concerned about the fact that there's a
'Junk' icon and no way to get rid of it.
I'm looking at it from a user's point of view having an email reported
as spam, because he/she uses another mail client elsewhere, and having
no possibility to 'undo' this.
Is the 'junk' icon based on the $JUNK imap flag or is there another
thing I don't see ?

kind regards,
Claude

--