[imp] Empty Message Popup IMP 5

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Mon May 7 09:59:01 UTC 2012

Zitat von Vilius Šumskas <vilius at lnk.lt>:

> Sorry this ment to be sent to IMP mailing list.
>
>> > Zitat von lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de:

>> > No one any idea? This is a show-stopper if mails "disappear" which
>> > displays fine on all other occasions tested. How can i debug this
>> > problem eg. which modules Pear/PECL are involved?
>>
>> You should put such messages somewhere on the net and send a link, so
>> someone could test it. It could a malformed message.

http://ftp.kwsoft.de/download/mail.zip
It is a message from an other public-archived mailing list, so i guess
it's okay to "distribute" unmodified. I have take a "raw" file copy
from the Cyrus mailserver to include all relevant things.
Odd things as explained is that the message can be exported as text or
replied to without problem, but displaying it does not work at all.

Many Thanks

Andreas