[imp] LIST failed with certain IMAP server

[SCA] SCHWARTZ, Fernando G. fgs at sca.srv.br
Tue May 8 22:42:55 UTC 2012

Hello there again! Thanks for reading this.

I had access, at least to my 'inbox' through IMP to this ZIMBRA IMAP
server before I updated to the latest shipping (stable) version. Now I'm
stuck with this,

LIST failed: wildcards not permitted in username [pid 1438 on line 345
of "/usr/share/horde/imp/lib/Imap.php"]

By wildcard I understand IMP being able to list all IMAP folders, right?
I get this with other clients, no problems.

There must be some incompatibility between IMP and this particular IMAP
server.

I'd like to reinstate at least 'inbox' access. Would you please advise
on a proper "capability_ignore" flag for this if it's indeed the case?

Regards,
--
Fernando.