[imp] php5.3 and webmail 1.2.11

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Fri May 18 12:56:11 UTC 2012

Hello,

one (only one for now) of our customers can't see listing of its mail
when using php 5.3 and horde webmail 1.2.11.
With php 5.2, it is OK. Other customers don't have problems (at least
we had no report yet).

I see many errors:
"Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..."

and a few:
"PHP Strict Standards:  Non-static method <...> should not be called statically ..."

The only other error looks like this:

PHP Warning:  array_intersect(): Argument #1 is not an array in /www/horde/lib/Horde/IMAP/Search.php on line 156
PHP Warning:  array_values() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /www/horde/lib/Horde/IMAP/Search.php on line 156

I know that upgrading to H4 is way to go, but unfortunately now I can't
do it, but I'd like to solve its problem.

Anyone has an idea what could go wrong?

Thank you.
Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how popular it remains?