[imp] Block Images unless sender in Address book no longer working

Simon Wilson simon at simonandkate.net
Wed May 30 02:42:08 UTC 2012

I have Imp 5.0.21 (just upgraded a couple of days ago, including clearing
cache etc). No other changes on the server in recent weeks.

   In my preferences, the following is set:

   Block images in messages unless they are specifically requested? - YES

Automatically show images in messages when the sender is in my address
book? - YES

   Imp no longer asks if I want to show blocked images (both Traditional
and Dynamic), but shows all HTML images for ALL emails, regardless of
whether the sender is in my address book. I have tried from a PC and my
iPad - both the same.

   Did something change?

   Simon.
   Simon Wilson