[imp] Preview of attached word file reg.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Thu May 31 06:12:50 UTC 2012

Dear List,

Started using Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 4.0.8.  While composing,
When I attach a word file and click on Update, I get a link for the
attached file which is clickable.  When I click a new tab opens in the
browser and does not show up anything.  I expected an option to either
save or open the file.  This used to happen in H3/IMP 4 and still
happens.

What do I need to get the same feature of getting an option of either
open or save the file?

Regards,

Anant Athavale.
message.