[imp] No horizontal scroll bar

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Thu Jun 14 03:51:06 UTC 2012

Dear List,

  Using HGWE 4.0.8.  What I found is, when the running text is more than
screen viewable size, I don't get a horizonal scroll bar.  But, if I press
right arrow, I can scroll and see the message.

  I am using traditional view and this happens only when HTML composition is
used.

  See the below running text 'tttt...' and this ends with 'texttext', which
you may not be able to see and there is no horizontal scroll bar indicating
that, there is some more text to be viewed.

  Can anybody confirm this behaviour and whether it is a local configuration
problem.

  Regards,
  Anant.

tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttexttext

message.