[imp] DIMP "Loading ..." for ever - Traditional IMP OK

Oliver Geisler horde at docawk.org
Sun Jun 17 18:03:53 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am using
Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 4.0.8
with
Mail (imp) 5.0.21

After upgrading from Horde 4.0.1 the loading of the mail screen in
dynamic view says "Loading ..." forever. Mail screen in traditional view
shows messages correctly. Outside the DIMP interface, within the horde
tree, Mail folders are displayed correctly, and new mails are indicated.
Prior to the upgrade dynamic view worked fine.

I browsed the net and found some hints, but not helping the problem:

- Setting $conf[dimp][viewport][buffer_pages] to various values,
including "0" doesnt solve the problem. Now set to "2", was "10" before
upgrade.

- Increasing the memory_limit in php.ini to 1536M (and restarting
apache; horde test.php page shows the new value). Previous value 512M
worked fine before upgrade.

- Disabling Cache system in Horde doesn't help (otherwise I am runnnig
files system based caching)

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thank you,
oli