[imp] Remove "Empty Folder" icon from mail icons

JP Edwards jpedwardspost at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 20 15:39:49 UTC 2012

Thank you,
The patch works great.
JP.

--- On Wed, 20/6/12, Leena Heino <Leena.Heino at uta.fi> wrote:

From: Leena Heino <Leena.Heino at uta.fi>
Subject: Re: [imp] Remove "Empty Folder" icon from mail icons
To: "JP Edwards" <jpedwardspost at yahoo.co.uk>
Cc: imp at lists.horde.org
Date: Wednesday, 20 June, 2012, 14:25

On Wed, 20 Jun 2012, JP Edwards wrote:

> Hi,
> Is there an option to remove the "Empty Folder" icon from the imp folder icons.
?? If there is no option what file should I look in to edit out this functionality.
?? Horde (horde) 3.3.10Mail (imp) H3 (4.3.9)
> Thanks in advance,

If you want to patch then you should consider patching the file imp/mailbox.php

Attached is a patch we used here locally. It still shows "empty folder" icon but if the folder is not either Trash or Spam it replaces the default action to purge deleted.

--   Leena Heino              University of Tampere / Computer Centre
  ( liinu at uta.fi )      ( http://www.uta.fi/laitokset/tkk )