[imp] Fwd: Re: Setup Interface

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Jun 21 17:28:54 UTC 2012

Please keep discussion on list.

--
mike

Sent from mobile

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [imp] Setup Interface
From: Rodrigo Abantes Antunes <rodrigoantunes at pelotas.ifsul.edu.br>
To: mrubinsk at horde.org
CC:

Oh sorry, my bad, I was used to install separately horde then imp. One
more question: what's the difference between the options imap (IMAP
Server), advanced (Advanced IMAP Server), and secure-imap (Secure IMAP
Server), if I set the option 'secure' in imap isn't the same that use
the secure-imap?
--
Rodrigo Abrantes Antunes
Técnico em Tecnologia da Informação