[imp] attachment preview....

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Fri Jun 22 06:55:48 UTC 2012

Dear Vilius Šumskas,

I am talking about Compose Window.   While composing, I am attaching
word/excel file.  I want to re-confirm the file which I have attached
is the correct one.  So, I click on Update and try to preview the file
which I have already attached.

Brief on my setup:

I have not installed abiword on my web server and so not enabled the
msword driver (by default this is disabled).

How it works for pdf:

If I attach a pdf file,  and click on Update for attachments in
Compose window, I get an option to download/view the file when I click
on the link provided on the attachment filename where as for doc/excel
file, a new empty tab opens up in the browser.  I want, an option
similar to pdf file should come up.

I hope, I am clear now.

Regards,
Anant