[imp] Attachment preview...

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Wed Jun 27 10:12:52 UTC 2012

Dear Michael,

Thank you very much for this hint.  I have achieved viewing images
inserted in documents.

This is what I added for Horde 4 set up in Apache configuration.

RewriteEngine  On
RewriteRule ^/imp/Horde_Mime_Viewer_Base(.+) /tmp/Horde_Mime_Viewer_Base$1 [L]

BTW, it is now able to handle openoffice and star office documents
along with doc files, but not yet docx.  Any hint for docx documents.

-Anant.

----- Message from Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org> ---------