[imp] IMP6 v IMP5

Simon Brereton simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 21:47:55 UTC 2012

Hi

At first glance, this looks very good.  I daresay it will get much
better once the theme CSS is finished.

The first thing I noticed though and don't seem to be able to fix is
in H4/Imp5, I am able to see the Subject, From, Date, To, Open in new
window, View Source and Save options.  In H5/Imp6, I'm not.  I'm sure
it's there, but I can't find it.

Whilst looking for the option to display those items, I noticed that
Imp5 allowed me to specify other headers in the View Messages
preference.  I specified:
Received-SPF:

However, in neither installation are these lines showing up.  I
presume there's something I didn't do?

Thanks.

Simon