[imp] Compose focus, Auto-select message, and Sending hotkey

Barton Hodges marsfurrycreature at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 14:26:08 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am running Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 4.0.8, imp version 5.0.22, and
with Dynamic View enabled.

There are three items that I'd like to fix, and need a little assistance.

1. When I click New Message to compose a new message, a new window appears,
and the editor grabs focus, never to be released again through keyboard
presses.  Pressing TAB does not work.  Ideally, unless I was replying to a
message, the focus should be in the empty "To" field so that it can be
filled out first.  How can I fix this?

2. When I click on the Inbox, I would like for the top-most message to be
selected automatically, so that "No Messages selected" doesn't appear.
 Instead, the selected message will appear.

3. Is it possible to add a hotkey for clicking Send when composing a
message?  I'd love it if I could hit CTRL-Enter for the message to be sent,
instead of needing to click the Send button.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Michael