[imp] Compose focus, Auto-select message, and Sending hotkey

Michael Wing marsfurrycreature at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 16:48:37 UTC 2012

> 2. When I click on the Inbox, I would like for the top-most message to be
>> selected automatically, so that "No Messages selected" doesn't appear.
>>  Instead, the selected message will appear.
>>

> That's a very specific request and nothing that we would accept upstream,
> you need to hack this into your installation.

The attached patch does what I need.   However, it seems to me that the
real fix would be for imp to remember the selected message when switching
between views.  So that I can click into Drafts, then back into Inbox and
the previously selected Inbox message would be once again selected.  This
is also the way most (if not all) desktop MUAs work.  What do you think?