[imp] IMP Administration

Simon Brereton simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 17:54:38 UTC 2012

On 24 July 2012 10:35, David Goldfield <dgoldfield at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Simon,
>
> How do I find which version of horde and imp we are running?
>

> Thanks

If you managed to get to the administration panel (which I gather from
your other email hasn't been successful so far), then you could try
grepping the installation directory or reading the INSTALL document (I
think you know where this is because you were able to edit conf.php to
add the user).

Cheers

Simon