[imp] New Message Button?

Michael Wing marsfurrycreature at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 21:19:44 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 3:54 PM, Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>wrote:

> Quoting Michael Wing <marsfurrycreature at gmail.com>:
>
>  On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 6:20 AM, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:
>>
>>  It's already there, you only need to change CSS to make it show up.
>>>
>>>  Perhaps I'm just not looking in the right place.  I can't find any
>> reference in imp/themes/silver/dimp/screen.**css
>>
>> I see references to other buttons in imp/templates/dimp/index.inc, but
>> none
>> to a "New Message" or "Get Email" button.
>>

> #button_compose and #button_checkmail.

Thanks!

Moving these lines in templates/dimp/index.inc to where I wanted the
buttons placed:

IMP_Dimp::actionButton(array('icon' => 'Checkmail', 'title' => _("Get
Mail"))) ?></div>
IMP_Dimp::actionButton(array('icon' => 'Compose', 'title' => _("Compose")))
?></div>

And changing the code to this (and disabling CSS caching in the Horde
config) in themes/default/dimp/screen.css

#button_compose, #button_checkmail {
    display: inline;
/*    display: none; */
}