[imp] Patch to allow ctrl-enter and escape

Michael Wing marsfurrycreature at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 13:01:41 UTC 2012

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 1:13 AM, Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org> wrote:

> Quoting Michael Wing <marsfurrycreature at gmail.com>:
>
>  I asked about this a few weeks back, and just got around to implementing
>> it.  This patch allows the Escape key to cancel, and the CTRL-Return to
>> send when using dimp, similar to how other desktop MUAs work.
>>

> This has been modified and added to IMP 6.

 I modified the original patch to allow for Command-Enter on a Mac, by
looking for e.metaKey

        case Event.KEY_RETURN:
            if (e.ctrlKey || e.metaKey) {
               if (!this.disabled) {
                  this.uniqueSubmit('sendMessage');
               }
            }
        }

Also for selecting all with CTRL-A in dimpbase.js, this allows for
COMMAND-A on a Mac

        case 97: // a
            // barton
            if (e.ctrlKey || e.metaKey) {