[imp] Address Auto-complete reg.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Tue Aug 7 05:00:52 UTC 2012

Dear List,

I am using LDAP address book.  I am expanding email addresses during
compose.  Everything is working fine.  I have an additional
requirement and I am not sure, whether it is achievable within the
existing software or it will be an enhancement.

I have several employees having same name (even initials are same).
People who are composing a mail, sometimes select wrong person (as
they can not distinguish, who is who).  So, I would prefer to show
department name next to their name, so that composer can select
appropriate person.  This department name can be one of the attributes
of LDAP.  Is it possible?

Regards,

Anant Athavale.
message.