[imp] Deleting mail accounts data

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Tue Aug 7 22:01:17 UTC 2012

Quoting Rodrigo Abantes Antunes <rodrigoantunes at pelotas.ifsul.edu.br>:

> Hi, is there an easy way to remove all data related to inactive mail
> accounts from the server database? For example: when I remove the
> acount from IMAP, imp could remove it from database automaticaly.
>
> It's hard to delete them manually from database because there are
> hundreds accounts that are not in IMAP anymore.

You would need to link your IMAP authentication directly to the
backend used to authenticate to horde, and then you can delete the
user account via horde which will remove all of the user's data in
Horde.  In other words, you need to configure your IMAP server to
authenticate to a backend which Horde supports admin access on.

michael