[imp] Login in IMP needs an additional auth

Patrick Boutilier boutilpj at ednet.ns.ca
Tue Aug 21 13:06:55 UTC 2012

On 08/21/2012 05:01 AM, Frank Kirschner wrote:
> Hello Firends,
>
> working with Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 4.0.8 and IMP 5.0.23.
> After login in Horde, it's shown the error:
>
> User is not authorized for imp
>
> Then I click on left side on webmail. The login page is showing again and
> after login, I'm directly in IMP and after goin back to the Horde portal,
> the webmail menue tree is fully shown and active.
>
> What do I have to configer in IMP to take over the login from the Horde
> login?
>
> best regards
> Frank

Try hordeauth in imp/backends.local.php

  * hordeauth: (mixed) One of the following values:
  *              true - IMP will attempt to use the user's existing
credentials
  *                     (the username/password they used to log in to
Horde) to
  *                     login to this source.
  *                     Everything after and including the first @ in the
  *                     username will be stripped off before attempting
  *                     authentication. (DEFAULT)
  *              'full' - The username will be used unmodified.