[imp] IMP displays both Plaintext and HTML

Jens Pranaitis pranaitis at phil.hhu.de
Wed Aug 22 12:06:07 UTC 2012

Hello list,
I'm having some trouble getting IMP to behave like it did with Horde3
with regard to HTML mails. With Horde3 when receiving a mail containing
both plain-text and HTML only the HTML part is displayed (however the
plain-text part is readable as an attachment). In Horde4 and IMP5 both
parts are displayed underneath each other. Is there any way I can get
Horde to only display the HTML part (if available) without breaking
display of plain-text-only messages? I'd really appreciate your help on
this subject.

I'm running IMP 5.0.23 and Horde 4.0.15. I enabled HTML by creating
imp/config/mime_drivers.local.php with the following content:

<?
$mime_drivers = array(
     'html' => array(
         'inline' => true,
         'handles' => array(
             'text/html'
         ),
         'icons' => array(
             'default' => 'html.png'
         ),
         'limit_inline_size' => 1048576,
         'phishing_check' => true
     )
);
?>

Kind regards,
Jens Pranaitis
--
IKM-Serviceteam der Philosophischen Fakultät
HHU Düsseldorf