[imp] IMP displays both Plaintext and HTML

Jens Pranaitis pranaitis at phil.hhu.de
Wed Aug 29 07:51:44 UTC 2012

On 08/23/2012 09:53 AM, Jens Pranaitis wrote:
>  > This would happen if the message is not a multipart/alternative message
>  > and is, instead, separate text/html and text/plain messages.
>
> I'm quite sure this isn't the case. The message source sets
> 3, IMP 4.3.11.

Any other suggestions to fix this problem? This is kind of a show
stopper for us. We'll probably have to delay our migration to Horde 4 if
we can't find out whether this is a bug or some misconfiguration on our
side.

Kind regards,
Jens Pranaitis

--
IKM-Serviceteam der Philosophischen Fakultät
HHU Düsseldorf