[imp] IMP displays both Plaintext and HTML

Jens Pranaitis pranaitis at phil.hhu.de
Wed Aug 29 12:36:11 UTC 2012

> FWIW this message displays fine here in both Horde 4 and 5. Michael
> might be able to say more about the log.

Just to make sure we're on the same page here: The message renders
correctly for me as well. My problem is having both plain text and html
displayed at the same time. Especially with longer message this can be
frustrating. I attached a screenshot of the test message to this mail.
--
IKM-Serviceteam der Philosophischen Fakultät
HHU Düsseldorf